All Out For God
Sunday 30th May | 3.00pm
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR FORTHCOMING EVENT
ALL OUT FOR GOD
TO BE HELD ON SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2021.
Join us at 3pm as we host a 40-minute Facebook Live event with some very special guests.
This year we’re again asking you to open your door and walk outside to pray on Sunday, May 30 – but with one difference! Many of our persecuted brothers and sisters walk a tough road and to show our solidarity with them in their walk of life we’re asking you to leave your shoes behind and go out barefoot!
As you walk around outside in step with those Christians who are in need because they are followers of Jesus, take a moment to feel the hard path or the soft grass on your feet and give thanks for all the material benefits we have while lifting up in prayer those of our family in greatest need.
But before you go outside to pray, do join us for a Facebook Live event at 3pm (also on YouTube) to inspire your prayers. You’ll be able to hear from some very special friends of Release who know first-hand the power of prayer in the midst of persecution.
And when you’ve finished praying please do take a photo of your favourite shoes and post with a short prayer message for persecuted Christians on our Facebook page. For each picture we would also encourage you to donate £5 or £10 or whatever you are able to give to Release’s work supporting persecuted Christians.
Come rain or shine I really hope you will be able to join us this year and show your solidarity with our persecuted family around the world.
Here are some specific items that you can pray for during this event. This is just a guide and your prayers do not have to be limited to these. Please pray for any particular situation or individuals that you know about as well:
- Pakistan: repeal of the blasphemy laws and freedom for prisoners of faith. End to abduction and forced marriage of Christian girls.
- Nigeria: end to killings of Christians and displacement in the north and the central belt.
- India: revoking of anti-conversion laws.
- Egypt: provision and protection for poor Christians.
- China: freeing of Christian prisoners of faith and strength for church to endure current repression.
- N Korea: protection for believers inside NK, for freedom of religion to be restored (let’s aim high!) and for defectors to find Christ.
- Eritrea: continued release of prisoners of faith.
- Finally pray for Release’s partners who work to minister to and serve persecuted believers in these countries and many others.
Remember: Sunday May 30, 2021, we’re going All Out For God!
If you are on social media please post about what you are doing using the hashtag #AllOut4God. We’d love to see your prayers and comments, and even photos or video of how you are responding.