National Volunteers’ Online Conference – Don’t Miss it!!
Saturday 28th November | 10.00am
How can you support the families of martyred Christians, as a Release volunteer or supporter?
Don’t miss out on this vital video meeting. Our family needs our support now more than ever!
Save the date – Saturday 28th November, 10am – 12pm
Including inspiring information, compelling videos and helpful prayer pointers from:
- David Armond, Chair of Trustees
- Dr Berhane Ashmelash, Release Eritrea, highlighting Eritrea
- Laura Hayes, UK Director of Engagement
- Kenneth Harrod, Development Manager for South England. Highlighting India
- Stephen McIlroy, Development Manager for Northern Ireland
- Andrew Wilmshurst, Volunteer Coordinator
Please register your place here and a link to the meeting will be emailed to you the day before.
We will be using Zoom for this event, which may be a little daunting if you have not used it before, but – never fear! – we have a handy guide which you can download. This guide has been created by Compaid, a charity in Kent which supports disabled and older folk with computer training and we are pleased to be able to share it with you here.