North Downs 50 Challenge
Push Yourself Further – 50km Challenge
Join us for an ‘end of season’ challenge along the North Downs. Take on 50km from Farnham to Reigate in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and wonderful Surrey countryside which includes a climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south.
Walk, Jog or Run with 1,500 others then soak up the finish line festival style celebrations and evening hospitality, with camping options if you’re up for it!
Push yourself further – Full 50km Challenge available.
25km – second half option – Coming Soon!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- 25km – second half option – Coming Soon!
- Fully signed route
- Zumba style warm up
- Rest stops – free snacks & drinks
- Half-way lunch included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Finishers medal and glass of bubbly!
- Hot food, beer and bar at the finish
- Camping options at the finish line
- Pre-event training support
- Mobile APP available!
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full 50km Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full 50km Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality here.
Want to walk with other Release supporters? Email Emoke on email@example.com with your full name, mobile number and postcode, to be contacted by the Release leader of each walk.