Peak District Challenge 2019
Push Yourself Further – 13/14 July 2019
This NEW event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services – and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed…
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality here.
Download RUNNERS information here.
Download WALKERS information here.
Want to walk with other Release supporters? Email Emoke on firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, mobile number and postcode, to be contacted by the Release leader of each walk.