Could you promote and lead a prayer group in praying for persecuted Christians?
- Set up a monthly or quarterly prayer meeting online or in person
- Encourage prayer for persecuted Christians
- Raise the voice of persecuted Christians
- Promote the use of Release International prayer resources
How will we resource you?
- We will send you prayer resources such as our email alerts, prayer map, and prayers for partners requests
- Guides on how to use videoconferencing programs
- DVDs for use in prayer groups to stimulate prayer (most are 10-15 minutes long)
How will we support you?
- We will let you know about what others have found effective
- Provide practical support for setting up a prayer group
- Publicise the prayer group to local supporters
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How how do you become a prayer group co-ordinator?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.