“I have enjoyed the Volunteer Speaker training course immensely and gained so much useful support and direction” – Michael
Would you speak in other churches in your area for Release?
- Raise awareness of the persecution of Christians
- Share a biblical understanding of persecution
- Promote our free quarterly Voice magazine
- Invite people to sign up to receive our information by post and email
- Recruit supporters and volunteers
- Raise funds through collections and personal gifts
How will we resource you?
- Free copies of Tortured for Christ, Jars of Clay, and any other relevant resources needed for training or speaking engagements
- DVDs and PowerPoint presentations you can use for your speaking engagements
- Prayer resources such as our email alerts, prayer map, and prayers for partners requests
How will we support you?
- Provision of our Volunteer Speaker training course with feedback on your assignments
- Ongoing support from your regional Development Manager
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Church Speaker?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.