Could you raise awareness and support in your church?
- Promote prayer for persecuted Christians
- Promote our free quarterly Voice magazine
- Invite people to sign up to receive our information by post and email
- Highlight Release initiatives
- Recruit supporters
- Encourage your leadership to support Release International
- Invite a Release staff member or volunteer to speak to your church
How will we resource you?
- Prayer resources such as our email alerts, prayer map, and prayers for partners requests
- Posters for your church noticeboard
- DVDs for use in church or home groups (most are 10-15 minutes long)
- Powerpoint presentations you can adapt for your church
- Information packs to resource fundraising, a Day of the Christian Martyr service, or a screening of Tortured for Christ (a 75-minute film)
How will we support you?
Let us know what you are planning, and we can:
- Let you know about what others have found effective
- Provide practical support for your fundraising initiatives
- Publicise to local supporters any initiatives which are open to members of other churches
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Church Rep?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page