Would you be happy to help the staff on our stands to recruit new supporters at annual events such as New Wine and the Keswick Convention?
- Attend annual Christian conferences to promote Release International’s ministry
- Volunteer to meet and greet new and current supporters for just a day or up to 7 days
- Take basic training to gain a good understanding of Release International’s ministry
- Invite conference delegates to sign up to our information by post and email
- Promote our free quarterly Voice magazine
- You just need a friendly personality, not an encyclopaedic knowledge of our work!
- We offer to reimburse your reasonable travel and subsistence expenses
How will we resource you?
- Provision of Release International branded t-shirt and/or sweatshirt and name badge
- Provide you with a detailed outline of how our exhibitions run
How will we support you?
- We will provide you with basic training to gain a good understanding of Release International’s ministry
- 1-2-1 support and feedback before, during and after exhibitions
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed travel and subsistence expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Exhibition Support Volunteer?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page