If you live near our offices in Orpington, South-East London or Ballyclare, Northern Ireland, would you like to help with administrative work? Our office volunteers generally give one day a week of their time to provide basic admin support:
- Database entry and corrections (London)
- Finance duties (London)
- Envelope filling (London)
- Handyman duties (London)
- Email/phone support (Ballyclare)
How will we resource and support you?
- Use of any IT equipment needed to fulfil your role
- We will provide any training required
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become an Office Support Volunteer?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.