What does being a volunteer Church Researcher involve?
- Collating the contact details of prospect churches in your county into a spreadsheet we’ll provide
- Requires access to and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
How will we support you?
- We will provide you with a pre-made Excel template for data to be entered
- Guidance in how to conduct internet searches for churches
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Regional Church Researcher?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.