Perhaps one of these mainly home-based specialist roles might suit you:
- Church Relationships Volunteer (liaising with churches to arrange speaker visits)
- Release Potential Volunteer (if you are aged 18–30) supporting youth ministry online through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Helping promote ‘Hidden Church’ regional events.
- International volunteers – country champions to liaise with partners in particular locations, writing cards to persecuted prisoners, researching country information and collating intelligence from churches overseas.
How will we resource and support you?
- Provide you with any agreed resources to fulfil your role
- Let you know about what others have found effective
- Provide practical support where possible
- Publicise to local supporters any initiatives which are open to members of other churches
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
- Prayer resources such as our email alerts, prayer map, and prayers for partners requests
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Volunteer Specialist?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.