Perhaps one of these mainly home-based specialist roles might suit you:
- Church Relationships Volunteer (liaising with churches to arrange speaker visits)
- Writing cards to persecuted prisoners
Let us know what specialist skills you have and we can discuss any possibilities with you.
How will we resource and support you?
- Provide you with any agreed resources to fulfil your role
- Let you know about what others have found effective
- Provide practical support where possible
- Publicise to local supporters any initiatives which are open to members of other churches
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
- Prayer resources such as our email alerts, prayer map, and prayers for partners requests
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Volunteer Specialist?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.