Do you enjoy fundraising?
Then ask for our brochure of ideas such as:
- Coffee mornings, cake sales and themed dinners
- Sales of plants, jewellery and home-made items
- Quiz nights
- Sponsored challenges
How will we resource and support you?
- Brochure of ideas from what others have done
- Put you in contact with other volunteer fundraisers
Let us know what you are planning, and we can:
- Let you know about what others have found effective
- Provide practical support for your fundraising initiatives
- Publicise to local supporters any initiatives which are open to members of other churches
- We will send you relevant emails, a quarterly newsletter and conduct an annual review
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to serve the church in the UK and Ireland, and our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world
- Appropriate induction and training so you can represent Release International with confidence
- Reimbursement of any agreed expenses
- Support in your role
How do you become a Volunteer Fundraiser?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You agree with our Faith and Policy Statements
- Just complete the volunteer application form, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
Return to main Volunteer page.